Wednesday, 27 April 2011

(A haha) Happy go lucky me!

Hi interwebz, top of the morning to ya!

As usual I will highlight yesterday's comments. But it was a sad day folks, just one comment, though it was a very intense post that I believe if you looked hard enough, you would find some interesting arguments.

On to today's more jubilant topic: Your happiness.

What promotes your happiness? How often do you find yourself happy?
Sorry, I don't mean to probe. Or do I? :D
It seems like a trivial question, but if you analyse the cause, you could potentially become a more brighter and cheery you! Or would you? Without sounding too much like Jeremy Clarkson; some say expectation does lead to disappointment; but on the other hand, if you know you're going to be happy surely you will be, right? Wow this is starting to get confusing, does my rambling make sense?

Happy Easter Bunny

So about your happiness. Is it getting what you want? Maybe the thought of making someone else happy? How about getting a light spanking (LOL)? How does Paul Evans do it? and would you trade your current emotions for consistent and conventional happiness?

Oh and before I forget, tomorrow we will be introduced with our Thursdays author by the handle Shabs, be nice. :)

Cheers, Joey - signing out for now.

4 comments:

  1. An anecdote would have been a nice touch.
    I can only experience true happiness when it involves other people. Personal achievements are also important and make me happy, but not as much as making someone I love happy or the happiness loved ones can bring to me :)

    Another thing... "consistent and conventional happiness"; I'd call it being numb.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Concerned and anonymous.27 April 2011 at 10:40

    While your prolific blogging is certainly fascinating, I can't help but fear your revision may be suffering as a result!

    ReplyDelete
  3. cussing people makes me happy! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Scroobius Pip sums this up perfectly for me:

    "Now I'm sure you've had times when you've felt down or angry,
    Wanted to lash out, punch a wall and be manly,
    But the question I pose now will offer you a plan B,
    And maybe some peace and quiet for your friends and family,
    How hard is it to decide to be in a good mood,
    And then just be.. in.. a good mood?
    That's all I have to say because it's a straight up fact,
    You control your emotions it's as simple as that"

    ReplyDelete