Tuesday, 26 April 2011

Falafel. Say it again! Falafel... Say it a...

You get my point - it's a cool word.

First thing's first - thanks again for the comments! They truly had the undertones of a great X-files episode; though Aashad Deen's comment did take away some of the mystery presented in the clip.

Today's topic will be the falafel. How many people out there know what a falafel is? Oh I see hands. Okay. For those of you who don't; it's a musical instrument that looks and feels like a small drum, but when you hit it, it goes "twaaaaang" and squirts a bit of mayonnaise on to your foot. I'm joking! [spoiler alert] the picture below shows falafel in some bread. Now how many of you know where the falafel originated from? Oh, not so many hands this time round. I heard someone say "Isreal"? But you would be wrong, it was originated in Palestine.

My sources you ask? I would refer you to the history section of your local library :-)


I've never personally had falafel, what does it taste like? Is it a good snack to eat after a gym session? Why would a nation steal something so simple? - is it truly that tasty? :D
So what's your opinion on the falafel falafel falafel?

Cheers, Joey

2 comments:

  1. WooooooooW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What about the rockets that Hamas fires, What about security against people who want blow you up. Please look at the other sides point of view. This way peace has a better chance of happening.

    ReplyDelete